Our hair is made up of fiber, much like wool that comes from sheep or Kashmir goats. With at least 100,000 hair fibers on our head, it makes sense to treat our hair much like we would a cashmere sweater. Most commercial shampoos contain chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfate, which strip much-needed moisture and amino acids. Why not switch from the "heavy-duty cycle" to "delicate" and try these natural alternatives?
- Making the Most of Your Farmers Market
- One Family's Mold Journey
- Friendly Fabrics for Toxic-Free Fashion
- What's in Your Water?
- Pesticides and Drinking Water
- Gut-Restorative Diets
- Managing Our Microbes
- Personal Care: Managing Our Microbes
- Environmental Health Survey
- Water Damage Awareness
- How to Make Your Own Washing Soda
- Water Damage Awareness Video Series