Summer is breeding time for bugs, which brings increased exposure to mosquitoes, ticks, and various stinging insects. How do we avoid the use of harsh chemicals and still protect our skin and our health?
With proper precaution and preparation, there's no reason you can't enjoy the great outdoors this summer!
Before we look at applying and spraying, let's consider a few helpful tips for dealing with bugs:
- The Holidays and Your Health
- Open a Window, Even in the Winter!
- Radon: What You Need to Know
- Understanding Mold Growth
- A Healthier Halloween
- Five Cheap, Natural, Accessible Products for Your Home
- 10 Ways to Use a Plastic Shower Cap
- Making the Most of Your Farmers Market
- One Family's Mold Journey
- Friendly Fabrics for Toxic-Free Fashion
- What's in Your Water?
- Pesticides and Drinking Water