I was exposed to high levels of toxic mold while in the Virgin Islands in 2007. I was there for my job and was housed in a building that had been condemned two years earlier.
The key to my survival was the testing offered by Real Time Labs. The tests confirmed a diagnosis of mycotoxicosis, which helped me understand the nature of my illness. It also helped me address the real issue and get the medical help I needed.
Even with proper medical care, I realized my need to radically change my environment and diet. I practiced extreme mold and chemical avoidance.
Through ongoing detox processes, antifungal treatments, and other medical options, I have been able to achieve 90 percent recovery. I continue to heal by practicing avoidance and will continue to do so, because I understand the harmful nature of mold and chemical toxins.