Ryan and Julie Shellenberger experienced a serious mold exposure from their dream home in Colorado. After numerous visits to doctors, coming away with no explanation for the ill health of their four children and themselves, Ryan and Julie made the connection with water damage in their home. They left the home and everything in it, remediated and sold the home. They are now building a new home, taking special precautions when it comes to toxic mold.
To view the news story and video about the Shellenberger family's toxic mold experience, see the 9NEWS article Toxic Mold Displaces Family.